There are only a few days left before Halloween and my daughters become so excited. D & # 39; agreement me too! And you? Maybe you are the person who is doing everything possible, decorating your home with cobwebs and coffins, goblins and goblets or, like me, you prefer to add a sweet, but scary head nod to this occasion. Whatever your Halloween style, I've put together 5 of my simple but bewitching Halloween decorating ideas, from the brightest to the darkest. I hope you find something that will tickle your imagination on October 31st!
1. Add one more guest to the table (console) this Halloween with a glossy display with carnivorous cobra lilies, black roses and an allium in a skull vase, for a deadly display!
2. Put a small space between you and your last pet – charming snake option!
3. Not in the spooksville side of Halloween? This pretty Scandinavian showcase from Anna Kvarnström will last all season, and it's as pretty as a pumpkin!
4. Have your portraits keep an eye on your guests by adding a black mask on the glass at the front of your photos – for an instant haunted house!
5. Enjoy a mesmerizing banquet with this black and white display. Dine on blood-red apples, dipped in sticky caramel and finished with sticky, bony sticks.
6. Go on the dark side with pumpkins, brass candlesticks and candles as black as the night sky. Ghosts in option.
Has any of these ideas captured your imagination? I will get up early for Halloween at my parents' house and put masks on all the portraits (even if some of my mother's pictures are already quite scary!). Mwah ha ha haaaaaa!
If you're looking for more ideas, you might also like the 7 very elegant halloween ideas I shared last year (the ghost cake!).
We are busy packing here as we travel to London today to spend time with my family during the school term (and of course a ride or treat!). Eeeeeee! I can not wait!
I hope you have some wonderful days. See you Monday!
Credits: 1. Addie Juel 2. Svenska Maklarhuset 3. Anna Kvarnström 4 The country life 5. Stocksy 6. Agata Dimmich / Passion Shake